Monday, April 11, 2016

Makeup Reviews (throughout my life)


Eyeliner:


Claire's Liquid Eyeliner ☆/
Baby's first eyeliner. Probably would've worked better if I'd known how to use it, but still -- shallow, dries quickly. However, the brush, if I recall correctly, is pretty easy to get used to.

Elf Liquid Eyeliner ☆/
It's cheap, and you can tell. This being said, I've seen it compared to Wet 'n Wild's ever-reliable (well, not anymore, they fucking changed it) liquid liner. To each their own, but to me, just like the Claire's type: it was dry, flaky. The brush, again, is nice.


Wet 'n Wild Liquid Eyeliner (Then) ☆/
My life and my soul -- not too matte, not too shiny. Smooth, with an accessible brush. Not messy, but not flaky and dry. I only rated it 4 stars because they discontinued it. And like that, my life was ruined. There's no point in even reviewing this one, don't get your hopes up. You'll never find a quality eyeliner for less than $20 ever, ever again. 

Wet 'n Wild Liquid Eyeliner (Now) ☆/
A low quality picture for a low quality product. The brush is not that much different, but enough that it's not great for lovers of the past product. Goes on bumpy, comes off flaky. I use the dark brown for the end of my eyebrows. That's about it. 


Essence Liquid Eyeliner ☆/
For this eyeliner, the brush is really difficult -- so I dip my old Wet 'n Wild brush in and cry for a minute before applying this eyeliner. I rated it 3 stars despite the brush quality, considering my own inability to apply eyeliner I'm not used to and that Essence is pretty good. Like my old favorite, this eyeliner is matte (but not too matte) and normally not too flaky. Upon further research, it appears that Essence has an eyeliner with a better brush that I'm gonna be excited to use. If it still exists.

Palettes:

Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment